First: Customers seeking a refund or exchange on goods must present an original invoice. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Second: The following refund or exchange procedures and deadlines apply:
- Goods can be returned within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Goods must be in the original packaging and all accessories must be included including price tags, catalogues, and any complimentary items provided.
- Goods bought on sale or special offer will not be refunded or exchanged unless there is a manufacturing fault.
Third: The following items cannot be exchanged, and refunds will not be issued:
- Goods that have been altered or merchandise that has been damaged.
- Merchandise that has been damaged owing to ill-use, except if a factory defect is present.
- Merchandise which is not in its original condition.
Order cancellation policy
All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. During this process, we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you will be assessed a 5% cancellation fee before credit is issued.
If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, you will be assessed including Shipping charges.